Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Radio Transmundial contact information


Special thanks to Rudolph Grimm for this morning's email contact information. You may also view his excellent blog at http://dxways-br.blogspot.com
Gayle Van Horn

Dear friend,

How are you?

As the V/S (veri-signer) from Radio Transmundial (Sao Paulo, Brazil), let me send the complete address of the station.

Rua Épiro 110
04635-030 - Sao Paulo, SP
BRAZIL

(or postal address)

P.O. Box 18.113
04626-970 - Sao Paulo, SP
BRAZIL

E-mail: rtm@transmundial.com.br

Radio Transmundial accepts reception reports via postal address and also by email. No need to send IRC or US dollars.

I congratulate you for the excellent Shortwave Central blog. Simply amazing! I also have a SWL blog with radio general information and received confirmations (QSL) here in Brazil. The link is: http://dxways-br.blogspot.com/ I invite you to open my blog also. I put the link of your blog in one section of my blog. If you desire, you can do the same with de DxWays-br. Thanks in advance.

73,

Rudolf Grimm
PY2 GG66rg SWL-81502
St. Bernard SP
BRAZIL